Παρασκευή 7 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Je voudrais vivre pour toujours là... à Paris...

JE T'AIME,  PARIS!!!

I've been a great lover of french culture for many years. I love everything that reminds me of Paris, Monmarte, Moulin Rouge, Eiffel Tour, Coco Chanel  etc... My lifedream is about living in Paris permanently and be one with its unique,magical athmosphere...!!!
This evening I've just discovered a new shopping bag by Fullah Sugah, which portrays the Eiffel tower, located in Paris. I also had ordered from a friend of mine, which makes handmade jewels, to send me this necklace with a 3d Eiffel tower and a pair of ballerina earrings, with details of french letters. 
Do you like them?
Can't wait make 'em mine!!! 











ΜAGNIFIQUE!!!



2 σχόλια:

  1. I lived in Paris during 3 years and it's has this magic effect on me !

    ☆ Letizia

    http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Oh I can understand you, Letizia! Imagine how I''ll be affected if I'd live there, even for a while...I really adore everything related to Paris...!!!
    Thanks for your comment, sweetie!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Leave your lovely comments here!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!! :-)