Δευτέρα 17 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Eiffel tower...on my dress!!!

As I've mentioned before, in a preview post of mine, I am totally in love with Paris and his culture. Imagine what happened to me today! While I was surfing on the Internet, looking for hot stuff of clothing and accessories, I fell in love with this dress...It was Eiffel tower on it!!! I got mad! I decided to order it and soon it'll be mine!!! I can't describe you how happy I am! Well, I'm thinking of different combos...I thought this one could be really comfortable and chic! I would love it if you'd suggest me your own ideas about how to wear this cute dress!!! 

Take a look at my personal idea!!!







This is the dress I fell in love with... (Its length is about 88cm)

I thought that a statement ring could make this outfit a lil bit more ''now''...



Black leggings is a ''safe''  item, easy to be combined with almost everything!




Finally, I thought that my black UGGs could be the best and more chic pair of shoes which can transform the whole outfit to an comfortable,''everyday'' one.



Have a nice evening, my sweet friends!!!











1 σχόλιο:

Leave your lovely comments here!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!! :-)