Τρίτη 8 Νοεμβρίου 2011

''Happy bracelets'' are the new addiction!!!!!

What about some bright colours on your hand? I've  just created those cute ''happy'' bracelets with simple material! They're very easy to be made, and you can find similar material everywhere!!! You can wear 'em all, if you wish, combining different colours, in order to have a cool, funky look! Check them out!!!




What's ur opinion? Do u like them? :-)
(You can find and buy them at my page at Facebook, where I sell my own handmade creations. The URL is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/JJ-JennyJewel-%CE%A7%CE%B5%CE%B9%CF%81%CE%BF%CF%80%CE%BF%CE%AF%CE%B7%CF%84%CE%BF-%CE%9A%CF%8C%CF%83%CE%BC%CE%B7%CE%BC%CE%B1/256074281097253 )

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Leave your lovely comments here!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!! :-)