Παρασκευή 30 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Red hair: JUST ADORABLE

It is the new hair trend and we LIIIIIIKE it! 

The red colour, followed by many celebrities, is the hottest haircolour of the season. I've recently tried it on my own hair and the result was really jazz, I loved it!!! The red colour reminds me of Rita Hayworth, one of my most loved famous classic stars! 

Here is my new brand photo: my new red hair, my Chanel lipstick and my favorite white fendora hat. Do u like it??? :-)



 And... Rita Hayworth's stunning red hair, which inspired me!!!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8equE_t3zDk
(From the movie ''Gilda'', 1946) 
 

Don't forget: May men prefer blondes, but it takes a REAL man...to handle a Readhead... ;-)

2 σχόλια:

Leave your lovely comments here!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!! :-)