Πέμπτη 2 Ιουνίου 2011

MY NEW LITTLE BLACK DRESS, MADE BY...ME!!!!

This is my first try to create a piece based totally on my own,personal style,using material which I use no longer as I used to do! As I've mentioned in another post before, I'm a mad fan of lace!!!
So...
I used a black top with lace and a black shortsleeve dress with frills.After cutting the sleeves of the dress very carefully, I sewed it exactly to the end of the lace on my lacey top!!! It was a little difficult and took me about an hour, but the result is very cute!!!
What do you think of my try? :)



(Here is the dress with the frills before changing it!!!The photo is from the online shop from where I bought it)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Leave your lovely comments here!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!! :-)